Highgrove Grindleton 1500 Divan Set
Highgrove Grindleton 1500 Divan Set
or 4 fortnightly payments from £194.75 with More info
The Grindleton is a pocket sprung mattress that boasts a very impressive 1500 individual pocket springs. Offering support, comfort and durability the Grindleton is perfect for anyone looking for Medium/ Firm support. Using Natural fillings such as Lamb’s wool, cashmere and silk, the Grindleton has a very luxurious feel that rivals many mattresses that cost twice the price. This extremely supportive yet comfortable mattress has a viscose cover and is hand-tufted to maintain its shape for its lifespan. Being Turnable, the Grindleton also offers fantastic durability that is backed up with a ten-year warranty. This divan set is available with a fantastic platform top base with a range of drawer options to choose from. This base is also available as an ottoman, all with a selection of stunning fabrics and colours.
- Pocket Springs – Individual springs are wrapped in a fabric pocket and then glued or stitched together. By connecting the fabric pockets together but not the individual springs, it allows for free movement of the springs. This free movement of springs allows for complete tailored support for each sleeper with no motion transfer and is often considered a superior spring system. Each pressure point is supported and your weight evenly distributed as each pocket spring contours to your shape offering unrivalled support and comfort.
- Lambswool – Since lambswool comes from young sheep, it is the softest wool that will ever come from the sheep since it comes from the sheep’s first shearing. It’s extremely downy and soft to the touch. As well as this, lambswool shares many of the same traits as regular wool such as it being breathable, while also being a natural insulator; naturally hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites & naturally water repellent and moisture-wicking.
- Cashmere – A luxury natural material that is both incredibly soft and smooth, with a very durable outer layer. The fine soft Underdown is lighter and more insulating than other wools, cashmere also offers moisture-wicking properties making it great for keeping you cool and dry.
- Silk – A luxury fibre that is both breathable and a natural temperature regulator, with moisture-absorbing properties making for a more comfortable night’s sleep. Silk is also the strongest of natural fibres and hypoallergenic making for a healthier sleeping surface.
- Viscose Cover – Light and versatile viscose is derived from the wood pulp of the eucalyptus, beech and pine trees. Iit makes for the perfect cover due to its breathability providing a fresh nights sleep.
- Turnable – This mattress must be regularly turned over or flipped over so both sides receive equal use and settlement this will extend the life of the mattress. You should also rotate your mattress from head to toe especially on large sizes like king and super king to avoid heavy condensing of any fillings in one place.
- Platform Top – This base is a supportive and firm surface between your mattress and storage area (if applicable). This base is constructed with a strong timber base, upholstered with fabric and overall, provides a firm foundation for your mattress to rest on.
Grace Ash, Grace Graphite, Grace Marine, Grace Oat, Lace Caramel, Lace Dolphin, Lace Domino, Lace Ivory, Naples Seal Grey, Naples Slate, Plain Grey, Plain Vanilla, Plush Arctic Grey, Plush Argent, Plush Atlantic, Plush Corn, Plush Ecru, Plush Lilac, Plush Mole, Plush Pacific, Tweed Chestnut, Tweed Iron, Tweed Natural, Tweed Pebble, Tweed Tuscan
|Divan Set Type|