Somnus Apsley 14500 Mattress / Divan Set
Somnus Apsley 14500 Mattress / Divan Set
available between £1 - £1,000 Learn More
About the Bed:
The Somnus Apsley 14500 mattress is crafted with sumptuous, natural materials such as Latex, and Egyptian cotton, Wensleydale Eco wool, British Eco wool has also been used, along with Mohair, and flax. The mattress is finished with three rows of side stitching to the border. And features 12,000 Sensa intelligent springs, on a doubled tiered spring system. The base contains 2,500 pocket springs with Edge Guard, a technically advanced sprung divan system developed by Somnus to work with the mattress providing edge to edge support. The base is fitted with smooth running metal inset castors and may be selected with a number of drawer options. Storage options are as follows, Two-drawer Single, Two-drawer Double, Four Drawer Double, Four Drawer continental. the divan is fully upholstered, select your colour, shade and texture from the luxury fabric options. This mattress is a no-turn mattress. And comes with a 7-year guarantee. Headboard not included.
- Sensa Intelligent pocket springs system – Found inside every Somnus bed comprises a series of core springs combined with layers of smaller springs that provide targeted support closer to the surface of the mattress. The Sensa Intelligent pocket springs system works to keep your spine in alignment as you sleep, helping to ease back pain. As well as this, the responsive spring system reacts instantly to cushion you each time you shift position in bed, offering support to the joints where it’s most needed. The targeted support provided by a Somnus bed can dramatically reduce tossing and turning for a more restful night’s sleep – for you and your partner.
- Latex – A natural filling created from the sap of rubber trees, and contains naturally occurring anti-allergenic, antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. The latex is also a great pressure-relieving material with its unrivalled elasticity whilst encouraging a healthy blood supply to your muscles allowing you a refreshing sleep
- Egyptian Cotton – With its superior fine strands Egyptian cotton gives a much softer, more luxurious feel, it’s also incredibly absorbent and more durable. This breathable material allows for better temperature control as air can pass through it easily keeping you cool and dry on hot stuffy nights.
- Wool – A popular natural filling for its soft, springy and naturally supportive qualities. Wool is also proficient at wicking away moisture helping to regulate body temperature, keeping you warm and dry as you sleep. It is also antibacterial, anti-static and its inherent fire retardant meaning there’s no need to use chemicals
- Mohair – Softer and smoother than wool, mohairs fine silky texture gives it a more luxurious feel. Its fibres are soft to the touch yet light and strong whilst sharing the beneficial properties of wool but with added sumptuousness.
- Flax – A light and absorbent filling that’s three times stronger than cotton. The absorbency of flax helps to improve moisture management of your mattress, whilst the softness of the flax adds to the overall comfort of the bed.
- Hand Side Stitching – Often used on quality pocket spring mattresses, a cord is passed through multiple entry points along the side of the mattress securing the pocket springs the mattress border. This technique means no bulging will occur and no metal rod will be needed to secure the springs as this can limit the movement of the springs. Multiple rows of side stitching can be used depending on the size and quality of the mattress. This is a difficult technique done by hand and improves edge to edge support.
- No Turn – No need to flip this mattress, simply rotate head to toe to extend the life of the mattress.
- 7 Year Guarantee – The item purchased will be fixed or replaced free of charge during the period quoted on the guarantee when purchased. This means if you buy a new bed and a month down the line it somehow ends up with a broken drawer this will be replaced or fixed free of charge by the manufacturer.