Highrove Sawley 1500 Mattress
Highrove Sawley 1500 Mattress
or 4 fortnightly payments from £177.25 with More info
The Sawley is a medium feel, hybrid mattress that has been designed using highly responsive pocket springs, pressure-relieving memory foam and side reinforcing encapsulation. Perfect for anyone looking for a mattress that provides support, body contouring and spine alignment. The Sawley uses 1500 independent pocket springs that provide each sleeper with their own sleeping area that reacts in a way that confines movement transfer and adjusts to the needs of each sleeper. For pressure relief and finer tuning, the Sawley has a memory foam comfort layer that moulds closely to you whilst keeping each part of your body under even pressure. This combination of pocket springs and memory foam is one of the best combinations available for spinal support, pressure relief and body contouring as the two technologies work together to provide a sleeping surface that does everything you need it to. To add further to the benefits, the hybrid nature of the Sawley means that it is also a non-turn, making it good for your back in more ways than one. The final magic touch of the Sawley is it’s reinforced, foam encapsulated border. The cover of the Sawley is both soft to the touch and durable and the mattress is finished off with handles and vents for extra breathability, manoeuvrability, and durability. The Sawley is ideal for anyone looking for a low maintenance, medium feel mattress that is supportive, durable and comfortable. It provides an unparalleled sleeping experience and even comes with a 10 years warranty for extra peace of mind.
- Hybrid Mattress – A hybrid mattress is a multi-layer bed that combines memory foam, latex, or gel along with an innerspring system. Sleepers can experience both the pressure relief of the foam layers and the sturdy feel of a classic spring mattress.
- Pocket Springs – Individual springs are wrapped in a fabric pocket and then glued or stitched together. By connecting the fabric pockets together but not the individual springs, it allows for free movement of the springs. This free movement of springs allows for complete tailored support for each sleeper with no motion transfer and is often considered a superior spring system. Each pressure point is supported and your weight evenly distributed as each pocket spring contours to your shape offering unrivalled support and comfort.
- Memory Foam – Famous for its pressure relieving properties, memory foams open cell structure responds to heat by softening and allowing the mattress to mould itself to the sleeper perfectly. This makes it great for both excellent support and comfort.
- No Turn – No need to flip this mattress, simply rotate head to toe to extend the life of the mattress.
- Handles – Stitched onto the sides of the mattress to help you easily get a hold of the mattress for turning or flipping of the mattress.
- Vents – Small chrome vents placed along the side of the mattress to encourage better airflow throughout the mattress, working to keep the mattress cool and dry making it more hygienic.
- 10 Year Warranty – If you find a fault usually within the amount of time stated it will be repaired but anytime after that, you will pay a percentage of the cost of the repairs for the work to be carried out.