Millbrook Primrose 1400 Mattress
Millbrook Primrose 1400 Mattress
or 4 fortnightly payments from £127.25 with More info
Quick Delivery is available on Double & King Sizes
The Primrose 1400 Mattress is a Prestige Beds exclusive brought to you by Millbrook Beds. This mattress is a stunning 1400 Hand Nested pocket sprung mattress that has been perfectly tailored by Millbrook beds to ensure that you are buying a bed perfect for those with 60 Years of experience in Prestige Beds. By having 1400 Pocket springs inside your new mattress, it means the pocket springs will move independently to your body for the best postural support as well as reduced overall bed movement. We know how important a mattress can be for your bedroom, so that’s why the Primrose 1400 Mattress has been crafted using only the finest of upholstery. Inside, you will find that the mattress is made up of two important layers, the first being performance cotton and the additional layer being Hampshire Wool. Support is always at the heart of buying a good mattress, for this reason, this bed has been built to withhold even the most tossing and turning with its 2 rows of traditional hand side stitching. By having this, you know that all of your fillings are being kept in thanks to the work of highly skilled craftsmen who have intensively worked to ensure the highest of quality. Even when the process is complete, nothing has been spared when it comes to finishing off the Primrose 1400. The ticking that is found on this mattress is known as Knitted Tencel which is a fantastic quality fabric that allows for that super-smooth comfort on the bed as well as it having a slightly brushed back to make it extra comfort when having that late night lie down.
- Pocket Springs – Individual springs are wrapped in a fabric pocket and then glued or stitched together. By connecting the fabric pockets together but not the individual springs, it allows for free movement of the springs. This free movement of springs allows for complete tailored support for each sleeper with no motion transfer and is often considered a superior spring system. Each pressure point is supported and your weight evenly distributed as each pocket spring contours to your shape offering unrivalled support and comfort.
- Performance Cotton – This cotton has been used for its unique features such as how it’s been proven to repel any liquids that come from the air as well as it can wick away moisture from the inside meaning it will dry faster and aerate the bed more evenly.
- Hampshire Wool – British wool has been a massive commitment for Millbrook Beds for a while now. Not only this, but British wool has a lot of great qualities that some may not have such as its natural crimp and its staple length which means that it can have its spring and bounce to it as well as that extra resilience which is now highly sought after in the industry right now
- Hand Side Stitching – Often used on quality pocket spring mattresses, a cord is passed through multiple entry points along the side of the mattress securing the pocket springs the mattress border. This technique means no bulging will occur and no metal rod will be needed to secure the springs as this can limit the movement of the springs. Multiple rows of side stitching can be used depending on the size and quality of the mattress. This is a difficult technique done by hand and improves edge to edge support.
- Tencel Cover – Known for being incredibly soft to the skin whilst its fibres add strength and longevity to the cover. Tencel is also great for its moisture-wicking absorption and breathability making for a dryer more healthy night’s sleep.