Millbrook Imperial Ortho 1400 Divan Set
Millbrook Imperial Ortho 1400 Divan Set
or 4 fortnightly payments from £172.25 with More info
The Imperial Ortho 1400 Mattress is a Prestige Beds exclusive brought to you by Millbrook Beds. This mattress is a stunning 1400 Hand Nested pocket sprung mattress that has been perfectly tailored by Millbrook beds to ensure that you are buying a bed perfect for those of 60 Years experience in Prestige Beds. By having 1400 Pocket springs inside your new mattress, it means the pocket springs will move independently to your body for the best postural support as well as reduced overall bed movement. This is done by having the top layer of springs be used for shaping and contouring to your body while the lower region of the springs acts as a weight distribution centre to then keep comfort at its maximum potential. As well as this, by having all the pocket springs within the mattress, this means your bed has been tailored by hand to ensure that every single inch of your bed will be fully supported while you sleep. We know how important a mattress can be for your bedroom, so that’s why the Imperial Ortho 1400 mattress has been crafted using only the finest of upholstery. Inside, you will find that this mattress is made up of two important layers, the first being performance cotton. This cotton has been used for its unique features such as how it’s been proven to repel any liquids that come from the air as well as it can wick away moisture from the inside meaning it will dry faster and aerate the bed more evenly. The additional layer is Layered cotton which has been used to add not only extra comfort so you can fall asleep sooner but also so that I can help regulate the temperature within your bed so that you will always feel toasty in the winter and cooler in the summer. Support is always at the heart of buying a good mattress, for this reason, this bed has been built to withhold even the most tossing and turning with its 3 rows of traditional hand side stitching. By having this, you know that all of your fillings are being kept in thanks to the work of highly skilled craftsmen who have intensively worked to ensure the highest of quality. Even when the process is complete, nothing has been spared when it comes to finishing off the Imperial Ortho 1400. Since pure Egyptian cotton consists of finer threads, they can be woven into each square inch and produce a finer and more consistent finish, ending up as a softer and more flexible fabric. As well as this, since they’ve not been picked by machines the fibres are stronger and more resistant to stress. This mattress has also been paired with a fantastic Platform Top base which has been known in the industry to be the leading go-to for all mattresses. This base acts as another support layer for you while you sleep as well as it will also provide a softer and easier sleeping surface for you. Not only this, but the base also enhances the longevity of your mattress by ensuring the mattress is spread evenly while you sleep. Looking to find the perfect style for your new bed? No problem, there is so much choice when it comes to your fabrics, check out all of our swatches above in our gallery and select from the list when adding to basket.
- Pocket Springs – Individual springs are wrapped in a fabric pocket and then glued or stitched together. By connecting the fabric pockets together but not the individual springs, it allows for free movement of the springs. This free movement of springs allows for complete tailored support for each sleeper with no motion transfer and is often considered a superior spring system. Each pressure point is supported and your weight evenly distributed as each pocket spring contours to your shape offering unrivalled support and comfort.
- Performance Cotton – This cotton has been used for its unique features such as how it’s been proven to repel any liquids that come from the air as well as it can wick away moisture from the inside meaning it will dry faster and aerate the bed more evenly.
- Layered Cotton – This has been used to add not only extra comfort so you can fall asleep sooner but also so that it can help regulate the temperature within your bed so that you will always feel toasty in the winter and cooler in the summer.
- Hand Side Stitching – Often used on quality pocket spring mattresses, a cord is passed through multiple entry points along the side of the mattress securing the pocket springs the mattress border. This technique means no bulging will occur and no metal rod will be needed to secure the springs as this can limit the movement of the springs. Multiple rows of side stitching can be used depending on the size and quality of the mattress. This is a difficult technique done by hand and improves edge to edge support.
- Egyptian Cotton Cover – With its superior fine strands Egyptian cotton gives a much softer, more luxurious feel, it’s also incredibly absorbent and more durable. This breathable material allows for better temperature control as air can pass through it easily keeping you cool and dry on hot stuffy nights.
- Platform Top – This base is a supportive and firm surface between your mattress and storage area (if applicable). This base is constructed with a strong timber base, upholstered with fabric and overall, provides a firm foundation for your mattress to rest on.