Hypnos Hampton Sublime Mattress
Hypnos Hampton Sublime Mattress
Call for price
The Hypnos Hampton Supreme is a luxurious mattress that provides you with soft cushioning and yet incredible support. The Hampton Supreme Mattress will surely help you achieve a tranquil relaxing environment perfect for sleeping with its natural fillings and supporting pocket spring system.
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
The Hypnos Hampton Sublime is a luxurious mattress that provides you with soft cushioning and yet incredible support. The Hampton Sublime Mattress will surely help you achieve a tranquil relaxing environment perfect for sleeping with its natural fillings and supporting pocket spring system. The Regency Hampton is a mattress and divan set that comes from Hypnos’s highly prestigious Regency Sublime Collection. Constructed from luxurious fillings, a damask cover and pocket springs the Regency Hampton offers luxury, quality and resilience with no expense spared. Whereas most mattresses have an average of six turns in each spring the Hampton has a whopping 15 turns. They call this the UltraSens 15 pocket spring system. The fillings in the Hampton consist of high-quality Wool, Bamboo, Cashmere, Cotton and hair configured in a way to help regulate body temperature and to ensue a fresh and hyena nights sleep. All this is then wrapped in a Wool and viscose Belgian damask cover which provides a soft and breathable surface. The mattress is then finished off with 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching for edge to edge support and hand tufted for long lasting comfort.
- Ultrasense Pocket Springs – Intelligent ‘3-in-1’ UltraSens™ pocket spring is a progressive pocket spring that uniquely and smoothly reacts to vertical downward pressure allowing each of the three integrated tiers of active turns to collectively engage and provide dynamically controlled rebound and deep progressive support. The result is a truly rejuvenating and memorable night’s sleep.
- Wool – A popular natural filling for its soft, springy and naturally supportive qualities. Wool is also proficient at wicking away moisture helping to regulate body temperature, keeping you warm and dry as you sleep. It is also antibacterial, anti-static and its inherent fire retardant meaning there’s no need to use chemicals
- Bamboo – Natural fibers almost always breathe easier than synthetics, and despite having a softer, thicker feel to it- bamboo-based materials have excellent airflow. Combined with micro-venting and great absorbency that helps wick moisture away from your skin surface, this filing is great for sleepers who suffer from warmer
- Cashmere – A luxury natural material that is both incredibly soft and smooth, with a very durable outer layer. The fine soft Underdown is lighter and more insulating than other wools, cashmere also offers moisture-wicking properties making it great for keeping you cool and dry.
- Cotton – A durable material yet soft to the touch and highly absorbent allowing for great moisture wicking keeping you cool and dry whilst sleeping especially on hot nights.
- Damask – Damask is soft to the touch, breathable and is flexible for the sleeper, Meaning the upholstery fibres underneath can do their job and you get the highest level of comfort.
- Hand Side Stitching – Often used on quality pocket spring mattresses, a cord is passed through multiple entry points along the side of the mattress securing the pocket springs the mattress border. This technique means no bulging will occur and no metal rod will be needed to secure the springs as this can limit the movement of the springs. Multiple rows of side stitching can be used depending on the size and quality of the mattress. This is a difficult technique done by hand and improves edge to edge support.
- Hand Tufted – Fabric tufts are evenly distributed along the mattress surface, tufts hold the inner loose fillings in position. These fabric tufts help prolong the mattress’s life, making sure loose fillings don’t clump together or shift around.
- Choice of Comfort – Choose a Medium or Firmer comfort level.