Hypnos Clarence Sublime Mattress
Hypnos Clarence Sublime Mattress
Call for price
A quality built mattress utilising craftsman’s skills passed down for generations. The Clarence mattress provides a deep relaxing sleep and the uttermost comfort. The mattress is available in medium and firmer tensions to help you achieve the comfort that is best suited to you.
Fast check - won't affect your credit rating.
The Regency Clarence Sublime Mattress from Hypnos is a fantastic addition to Prestige Beds extensive Hypnos range. We can see how this bed stands out as it features Hypnos’ intelligent ultrasens 17 turn pocket spring system. This means that every spring inside the mattress has 17 active turns within its 3 tier configuration meaning you will have seamless support throughout with unparalleled comfort. this mattress has also been upholstered in some of the best natural fillings that have the best soft and breathable qualities. These include Pashmina, bamboo organic wool and alpaca. These have all found to be the reason why this mattress has the perfect ability to regulate body temperature throughout. As well as this the mattress is sure to feel fresher for longer and have a hygienic night sleep with its extra wool and viscose Belgian damask. As well as this the bed is safe and sound with its extra 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching for edge to edge support throughout while paired with its handcrafted tufts.
- 17 Turn Ultrasense Pocket Springs – Intelligent ‘3-in-1’ UltraSens™ pocket spring is a progressive pocket spring that uniquely and smoothly reacts to vertical downward pressure allowing each of the three integrated tiers of active turns to collectively engage and provide dynamically controlled rebound and deep progressive support. The result is a truly rejuvenating and memorable night’s sleep.
- Bamboo – Natural fibers almost always breathe easier than synthetics, and despite having a softer, thicker feel to it- bamboo-based materials have excellent airflow. Combined with micro-venting and great absorbency that helps wick moisture away from your skin surface, this filing is great for sleepers who suffer from warmer nighttime body temperatures.
- Alpaca – Known for its softness Alpaca is even softer than sheep’s wool, the luxuriously soft material is both durable and naturally hypoallergenic. Alpaca fleece also consists of excellent moisture-wicking properties.
- Viscose Belgian Damask – Damask is soft to the touch, breathable and is flexible for the sleeper, Meaning the upholstery fibres underneath can do their job and you get the highest level of comfort.
- Hand Side Stitching – Often used on quality pocket spring mattresses, a cord is passed through multiple entry points along the side of the mattress securing the pocket springs the mattress border. This technique means no bulging will occur and no metal rod will be needed to secure the springs as this can limit the movement of the springs. Multiple rows of side stitching can be used depending on the size and quality of the mattress. This is a difficult technique done by hand and improves edge to edge support.
- Hand Tufted – Fabric tufts are evenly distributed along the mattress surface, tufts hold the inner loose fillings in position. These fabric tufts help prolong the mattress’s life, making sure loose fillings don’t clump together or shift around.
- Choice of comfort – Choose a Medium or Firmer comfort level.