Highgrove Dinkley Divan Set
Highgrove Dinkley Divan Set
or 4 fortnightly payments from £97.25 with More info
The Dinkley Divan set includes a Bonnell sprung mattress perfect for anyone wanting a medium to firm feels offering a high build quality at a low cost. A big plus for the Dinkley is the large sleeping area it provides. Due to its design of using Bonnell springs and a reinforced edge, the Dinkley removes the feel of roll out for the sleeper when you get closer to the edge. This means the actual sleepable area on the Dinkley can be up to 20% larger than a mattress of comparable size. For comfort, the Dinkley contains sumptuous layers of fibre and foam fillings. This carefully balanced use of quality fillings gives the mattress a supportive and comfortable feel without losing the firm feeling core that the springs provide. The cover of the Dinkley has been designed with a soft stretch fabric that gives the mattress a very luxurious feel. As an added benefit, the Dinkley also uses the fabulous material, Tencel. one of the most environmentally friendly regenerated fabrics that provides a drier, healthier sleeping surface. The Dinkley is a turnable mattress, meaning you can spread outwear with regular turning, freshening your sleeping surface on every turn. Although this may seem like a burden to some, turning does tend to increase the lifespan of the mattress dramatically. This is made easier with the flag stitched handles that offer easier manoeuvrability. The Dinkley is ideal for anyone looking for a good balance between high quality and low cost. It provides a medium to firm feel whilst managing to be attractive to those after medium to soft mattresses due to its sumptuous comfort layers. This divan set includes a fantastic platform top divan. This type of base is constructed from a solid timber frame and a non-sprung panel top. This does not include a headboard.
- Bonnell Spring System – Otherwise known as an open coil spring system, this consists of several springs wired together and reinforced with a rod border to form a large spring system. This form of spring system is more affordable and often used for solo sleeping or guest rooms. Traditional spring systems typically offer a firmer feel and support.
- Fibre – Fibre is a man-made filling of polyester strands full of air, once you lay onto the mattress the strands will compress and the air filling expels giving you a much more ‘sink-into’ feeling than foam.
- Foam – A great filling that offers comfort in various tension depending on the foam as well as pressure relief. Foam is a common filling often used with varying types and support to give you a comfortable and sleeping surface.
- Tencel Cover – Known for being incredibly soft to the skin whilst its fibres add strength and longevity to the cover. Tencel is also great for its moisture-wicking absorption and breathability making for a dryer more healthy night’s sleep.
- Turnable – This mattress must be regularly turned over or flipped over so both sides receive equal use and settlement this will extend the life of the mattress. You should also rotate your mattress from head to toe especially on large sizes like king and super king to avoid heavy condensing of any fillings in one place.
- Handles – Stitched onto the sides of the mattress to help you easily get a hold of the mattress for turning or flipping of the mattress.
- Platform Top Base – This base is a supportive and firm surface between your mattress and storage area (if applicable). This base is constructed with a strong timber base, upholstered with fabric and overall, provides a firm foundation for your mattress to rest on.
Grace Ash, Grace Graphite, Grace Marine, Grace Oat, Lace Caramel, Lace Dolphin, Lace Domino, Lace Ivory, Naples Seal Grey, Naples Slate, Plain Grey, Plain Vanilla, Plush Arctic Grey, Plush Argent, Plush Atlantic, Plush Corn, Plush Ecru, Plush Lilac, Plush Mole, Plush Pacific, Tweed Chestnut, Tweed Iron, Tweed Natural, Tweed Pebble, Tweed Tuscan
|Divan Set Type|