Dunlopillo Orchid Mattress
Dunlopillo Orchid Mattress
available between £1 - £1,000 Learn More
Firm support non turn mattress with a 24cm latex core. Resilient and durable, the mattress’s Latex provides pressure relief with 7 comfort zones.
The Orchid mattress marries the Dunlopillo blueprint for firm comfort with an extra deep comfort core. The result is a fusion of intelligent design that characterises sublime comfort, subtle support and the very best in sleep innovation.
With a 100% 24cm latex core, the Orchid is packed with benefits.
Latex’s open cell structure is made up of millions of interconnecting microscopic air bubbles, not only ensuring a very supportive mattress; this also promotes constant air circulation. Natural movement during the night helps ventilate the mattress and keeps the bed at a constant and comfortable temperature. Furthermore, latex provides instant pressure relief and encourages a healthy blood supply to your muscles so you awake feeling refreshed and revitalised.
Dunlopillo latex instantly responds and adapts to individual profiles and movements and encourages deeper and more restful sleep. This means that it is resilient, responsive and completely noise free. These factors combine helping to provide the most revitalising, undisturbed and natural sleep possible.
- Mattress depth– 24cm of 100% latex core.
- Mattress tension– Firm comfort.
- Latex – A natural filling created from the sap of rubber trees, and contains naturally occurring anti-allergenic, antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. The Dunlopillo technique of creating their latex creates an open cell structure that promotes healthy air circulation, natural movement in the night works to ventilate the mattress for a breathable mattress that is a comfortable consistent temperature. The latex is also a great pressure-relieving material with its unrivalled elasticity whilst encouraging a healthy blood supply to your muscles allowing you a refreshing sleep.
- Durable-Dunlopillo is also incredibly durable, their simple construction of using high quality, robust, natural material means they last for years. This means they will feel practically the same on the tenth year of use as they did on the first night.
- Anti-bacterial-Natural latex also has anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which makes them perfect for people with allergies.
- 7 comfort zones– softer comfort zones cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, whilst firmer support zones provide the perfect balance to allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Actipro™ technology – used in their mattress fabric to eliminate unwanted allergens, reduce bacteria and unpleasant odours, helping to maintain a welcoming and refreshing sleep environment.
- Breathable– their deepest core is made of breathable, responsive latex with open-cell, ventilating design
- Pressure-relieving– Reduced effort needed for movement throughout the night, resulting in improved REM sleep.
- Completely noise free
- Maintenance-free– no need to turn, flip or rotate.