Dunlopillo Firmrest Adjustable Set
Dunlopillo Firmrest Adjustable Set
available between £1 - £1,000 Learn More
Over 80 years of design, research and development have culminated in the perfect design blueprint for engineering firm supportive comfort. The Firmrest Adjustable set epitomizes this quest and unapologetically has the Firmrest Adjustable mattress in the Dunlopillo spectrum of comfort.
The Firmrest Adjustable is an 18cm mattress from Dunlopillo that is made up of a 100% pure Dunlopillo latex core wrapped in a soft-touch cover. This mattress is supported by this incredible adjustable base that allows adjustable resting positions for a more comfortable sleeping position no matter your needs. These adjustable options help you achieve a more comfortable potion and increases blood flow as well as helping to reduce any aches or pains
Dunlopillo produces some of the finest latex mattresses on the market. Their attention to detail and passion for the material sets them way ahead of a majority of their competitors.
The Firmrest Adjustable is an easily maintained bed with a no-turn mattress that provides many advantages over both memory foam mattresses and sprung mattresses. The main benefit is their ability to conform to the body and react to movement easily. In a memory foam mattress, the response times to movement and readjustment can be quite a delayed process due to the way memory foam works, this can feel quite odd for many with slow reactions from the foam leaving you with the feeling you are slowly settling into place whilst leaving dips behind you. Latex does not have this problem at all, the moment you move your body the reshaping and adapting of the foam is practically instant, giving you a feeling that the mattress is always supporting you properly. On top of this, latex mattresses do not have the same problems with heat and breathability as memory foam, meaning you get a cooler fresher nights sleep than most memory foam mattresses on the market.
- Mattress Depth – 18cm
- Mattress Tension– Firm
- Latex – A natural filling created from the sap of rubber trees, and contains naturally occurring anti-allergenic, antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. The Dunlopillo technique of creating their latex creates an open cell structure that promotes healthy air circulation, natural movement in the night works to ventilate the mattress for a breathable mattress that is a comfortable consistent temperature. The latex is also a great pressure-relieving material with its unrivalled elasticity whilst encouraging a healthy blood supply to your muscles allowing you a refreshing sleep.
- Durable-Dunlopillo is also incredibly durable, their simple construction of using high quality, robust, natural material means they last for years. This means they will feel practically the same on the tenth year of use as they did on the first night.
- Anti-bacterial-Natural latex also has anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which makes them perfect for people with allergies.
- Actipro™ technology- used the Firmrest’s mattress fabric to eliminate unwanted allergens, reduce bacteria and unpleasant odours, helping to maintain a welcoming and refreshing sleep environment.
- Breathable– their deepest core is made of breathable, responsive latex with an open-cell, ventilating design
- Completely noise free
- Maintenance-free– no need to turn, flip or rotate.
- Seven comfort zones-To provide you with the ultimate support, the Firmrest also includes seven comfort zones. These are different levels of comfort to make sure each part of your body gets the right amount of support. These include a Softer comfort zone to cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, with firmer support zones that allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Easy care-No need to flip this mattress, simply rotate head to toe to extend the life of the mattress.
- Adjustable positions- It is very important to consider the support your body needs…a neutral position is essential, one in which your spine has correct natural curvature and your head, shoulders, waist and legs are in proper alignment. But with the adjustable base, you can customise your resting position to optimise blood flow, relieve any pains and achieve the perfect sleeping position that’s right for you.
- Dunlopillo adjustable electric base-Providing optimum style and functionality, Dunlopillo adjustable electric bases are at the pinnacle of practicality, innovation and design. The sprung birch wood slats individually flex to your body shape, weight and movement providing a firm yet supportive foundation, and further adding to the comfort of the Dunlopillo mattress.
- Upholstered base- Choose from a large selection of quality Dunlopillo fabrics to cover your electric base.
- Remote controls– These remote controls, (one on each side if on a double or above) allows you to control the fivefold adjustable motors. Customising your head end and foot end simultaneously until you can find the perfect most comfortable sleeping or sitting position for yourself. The remote also comes with a small torch making using it even easier at night.
|Divan Set Type|
Air Force Grey, Aluminium, Amethyst, Angelic Blue, Atlantic, Atomic, Aubergine, Azure, Bay Mist, Beige, Biscuit, Blush, Boulevard Stone, Bright Silver, Cedar, Charcoal, Cherry Blossom, Coral, Cousteau, Duck Egg, Dynamic, Fine Silver, Flint, Foggy Grey, Fusion, Granite, Grey Dawn, Grey Steel, Iconic Silver, Irresistible Onyx, Lashes Black, Miami Sand, Midnight, Mineral Grey, Mink, Mist, Obsidian, Olive, Pacific, Pebble, Pistachio, Rain, Russet, Sahara, Sea Blue, Silver Fox, Spirit, Steel, Storm, Taupe, Teal, Voltaic, Welsh Flint, Zen Green, Zinc