Dunlopillo Diamond Mattress
Dunlopillo Diamond Mattress
available between £1 - £1,000 Learn More
Medium support, non turn mattress with a 18cm latex core. Resilient and durable, the mattress’s Latex provides pressure relief with 7 comfort zones.
From excellent support and comfort to anti-bacterial and dust mite protection this mattress gives you all you need for a perfect night sleep with a robustness that will last for years.
The comfort zones are created by channelling the mattress giving you softer areas where you need it such as your shoulders, hips and heels whilst the firmer sections balance your body, keeping your spine correctly aligned regardless of the position you sleep in. Due to it’s amazing elasticity. Latex provides fantastic pressure relief, shaping and supporting your body perfectly and evenly.
One of the big advantages of owning a latex bed is it’s natural ability to minimise movement transfer caused by your sleeping partner. As there are no springs in a Dunlopillo mattress movement pretty much ends where it begins this improves sleep quality even further by helping you to achieve undisturbed sleep. This provides proper cushioning or firmness where needed allowing your spine to be correctly aligned at all times. The latex core features anti-allergenic and anti-bacterial elements. The latex also allows proper air flow making the mattress breathable whilst keeping it at comfortable temperature.
Natural Latex also has its health benefits as it carries anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, to top this off the Dunlopillo Royal Sovereign is wrapped in a very stylish cover that features the amazing ActiPro. A natural solution that protects against allergens, dust mites and odours making your sleeping environment a cleaner and healthier one to rest your head.
With its stylish aesthetics and contemporary depth, the Diamond Mattress has been developed to optimize ergonomic support within a specifically designed Dunlopillo latex interior. This multi-density comfort core is arranged in seven targeted support zones that deliver a pioneering experience.
- 18cm Dunlopillo latex core.
- Medium tension
- Latex – A natural filling created from the sap of rubber trees, and contains naturally occurring anti-allergenic, antibacterial and anti-microbial properties. The Dunlopillo technique of creating their latex creates an open cell structure that promotes healthy air circulation, natural movement in the night works to ventilate the mattress for a breathable mattress that is a comfortable consistent temperature. The latex is also a great pressure-relieving material with its unrivalled elasticity whilst encouraging a healthy blood supply to your muscles allowing you a refreshing sleep.
- Anti-bacterial– Natural latex has anti-allergenic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties. The innovative manufacturing process ensures that all these characteristics are embodied in the distinctive Dunlopillo latex.
- Long lasting performance– Dunlopillo latex mattresses are designed to deliver long lasting performance by utilising their natural resilience to hold their shape and remain durable for years to come.
- Durable-Dunlopillo is also incredibly durable, their simple construction of using high quality, robust, natural material means they last for years. This means they will feel practically the same on the tenth year of use as they did on the first night.
- Pressure-relieving– Reduced effort needed for movement throughout the night, resulting in improved REM sleep.
- Completely noise free
- Maintenance-free– no need to turn, flip or rotate.
- 7 Comfort zones– Softer comfort zones cushion your shoulders, hips and heels, whilst firmer support zones provide the perfect balance to allow your spine to be correctly aligned in whichever position you sleep in.
- Actipro™ technology – Used in the mattress fabric to eliminate unwanted allergens, reduce bacteria and unpleasant odours, helping to maintain a welcoming and refreshing sleep environment.