Update regarding the recent news:
As a third-generation family-run business we pride ourselves on customer care and a safe shopping experience. Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak like many others, we are complying with government instructions to close all our stores from Thursday 5th November to help contain the outbreak and ensure the safety of all our loyal customers and dedicated workforce.
- Under existing government guidelines, we can and will continue to deliver all UK orders to room of choice and fulfil any services such as assembly and collection for recycling.
- Our warehouse, logistics and deliveries teams will also be working throughout the lockdown.
- Our logistics team will be delivering from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday managing existing customer orders to get them into your homes with our Covid Safe protocols.
- All future deliveries will still be carried out as usual. Please follow the information regarding the delivery of your new bed here.
- Our website will still also be running as normal with orders still being fulfilled at a normal delivery rate.
- Our manufacturers and suppliers are continuing to work and we will continue to receive goods through the lockdown.
- Please check your invoice for delivery time and/or the product page if you are looking to purchase for all delivery time information.
- Our friendly sales team will still be working through our normal store opening hours 9-5 Monday to Saturday and 11-4 Sunday.
- Customers can also contact us:
- We are working hard to answer all our calls and messages but due to the current circumstances our service is busier than usual and it may take longer to respond or answer your calls due to reduced staffing.
Stay safe we hope to see you all soon.